Monday, June 2, 2008

Perpetuality


Perpetually Angry is what I have been pondering in my mind the last few days. It was brought on by meeting a person who is always perpetually angry. I thought my response to this person would be anger or frustration. Instead I find myself still saddened by my run in, not for myself but for that person. What a horrible way to live. It made me think that perhaps angry people see differently. Maybe they only see in plane boring colors. It reminded me of why God fills us with joy. If people are watching me are they going to think of me as I think of that perpetually angry person? I really hope not. It makes me want to strive to be joyous in my days. Even if I have a few grumpy days to try my hardest to conquer whatever may bug me that day and be the person God has created me to be, Me.

No comments: